• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unrestricted aviator

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I'm in awe. Sharp pedal turn, and solid transition to forward flight. He can also steal a Tomcat, if needed. Plus he's a
Scientologist. Really impressive stuff. 😆

I genuinely expected the same amount of fist bumps, high fives, and what-nots...as I walked to the bird back in the day. Didn't always happen though...😃

Plus, their blades are turning the wrong way.

Random8145

Contributor
I'm in awe. Sharp pedal turn, and solid transition to forward flight. He can also steal a Tomcat, if needed. Plus he's a
Scientologist. Really impressive stuff. 😆

I genuinely expected the same amount of fist bumps, high fives, and what-nots...as I walked to the bird back in the day. Didn't always happen though...😃

Plus, their blades are turning the wrong way.
Cruise has his own P-51 Mustang too.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
UK based AS350B3. Very robust old school manual helo. Good safety record too.

815087_1718150326.jpg

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Indeed. Right foot gets all the work in this aircraft. But compared to a Jet Ranger, It's a beast to fly and lots of performance. Engine and fuel controls are wonky. There Is a piece of yarn affixed to the windshield frame to help with ball control.
"Down, Left, Idle, Turn" doesn't sound right though

Random8145

Contributor
L. Ron Hubbard was once at least.a naval officer..so there's that.
He commanded two small ships and was removed from command both times. The Navy did not have good things to say about him.

EDIT: I see Flash beat me to it.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Did they deserve it?
More importantly, did we get them to pay for it?

The Channel Islands off of SoCal are interesting. Spent a night on San Clemente Island, after PEL'ing onto a Native American burial site at night...There was actually a bar at the little BOQ that we kept open that night. The bartender was a saint.

This fine American lady would ferry out to San Clemente from SD on a weekly basis to do her duty...God bless her.