• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming August 2024 SWO Timeline

parin365

SWO Applicant
I just submitted an application package yesterday for the September SWO board, and want to know when the earliest I can get notified of the selection results. I believe the deadline is sometime in August, but want to know if I have to wait until September or not.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I just submitted an application package yesterday for the September SWO board, and want to know when the earliest I can get notified of the selection results. I believe the deadline is sometime in August, but want to know if I have to wait until September or not.

Hi there, welcome to the forums. As a heads up, please utilize the search function instead of creating posts for every question on your mind.

To answer your question, check out past SWO OCS boards to get an idea. Your recruiter can also help you with this.