• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USNA Prank at the Air Force Academy

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Ryoukai said:
How does something like this happen and NOBODY notices?

If you don't have anyone outside guarding it, it'll happen. At Norwich as freshmen we had to stand guard overnight around our "sacred" sites to protect them from coasties. Ah the days.....

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
JetJunkie said:
I thought USMMA was USCGA's rival...

Seems like Virginia Tech would be Norwich's rival.

Uh no. VT is way too big to be Norwich's rival. We're a really small school and play other no name schools in football. USMMA is a coastie rival I believe, but the coasties were our primary rival.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, there's a rivalry between USCGA, USMMA, SUNY Maritime (right across the bay from USMMA), and I remember being at Coast Guard and SUNY and them both having disgust for Norwich as well... more felt at Coast Guard.

SuperFly

pilot
USMMA vs. USCGA

Being a Kings Point grad (USMMA), Coast guard was definately our rival. We always played them for the last game of the season and it was like our mini Army-Navy Game. Sec. of Trans would always be in attendance and hand the victors the Secretary's Cup. Pretty lame, but still brings back fond memories of driving out to Connecticut from New York and playing some pranks on their campus (like bleaching USMMA in big letters on their football field).

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
I'd have to second that. All Kings Pointers will tell you that its USMMA vs USCG all the way. We used to battle for the secretary of transportation's trophy but now its a battle between the sec of transportation and the sec of homeland security for the trophy every year.