• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VP Squadron Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
PropStop said:
since when do we use the fuel and ignition switch to shut down engines for loiter? is that how it used to be done? Seems if you fuel chopped it you'd decouple.... we use the E handle now. If you've got a special FE in the seat EVERYBODY checks him on the E handle.

not trying to bust your balls, just curious if you'd seen things done differently than me - i've only been in the community for about 1.25 years.

It was an accident! and luckily it didn't decouple. Yeah, I've been in the community about 10 years.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
IFT2O said:
It was an accident! and luckily it didn't decouple. Yeah, I've been in the community about 10 years.

did the PPC and the 2P take turns strangling the FE? That's a pretty major mistake, going for the Fuel and Ignition switch vice the E-Handle or the Fx button.

Status
Not open for further replies.