• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VX Squadrons

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
VX-4 + VX-5 = VX-9

They combined the squadrons. Some of the old tradions remained. And, that lost a good man his job back in April 2005.

New Vandy 1:
f14_e.jpg

NAS Oceana tribute to Vandy 1 (shot last week)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
The Rabbit looks more like the kinder, gentler, older VQ-1 ... "PR" tail code .......Still lookin' for a VQ-1 tail with the rabbit ... buttkiss, so far.

There you go ... found it .... VQ-1 det 4 .... "Peter Rabbit" ... "Playboy Ball" ..... good guys, good sticks, good airplane, they were solid as a rock at the BOAT.

You-all should do as well .... :)

xmid

pilot
Contributor
There was a female naval aviator in playboy a while back.... should have posed in front of one of these birds...lol

S.O.B.

pilot
She looked ok in the magazine but in person, not so much. When I was in Flight School she worked as a dog groomer on Perdido. I think she was a prowler fo?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
S.O.B. said:
She looked ok in the magazine but in person, not so much. When I was in Flight School she worked as a dog groomer on Perdido. I think she was a prowler fo?
S-3 type from JAX, I believe. Yeah, she was very average - the wonders of the airbrush. I can unequivocally say that the Prowler community contains zero hot chicks. With callsigns like FUPA, Seabass, and FISH (Fvck is she huge), you can draw your own conclusions.

Brett

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Brett327 said:
S-3 type from JAX, I believe. Yeah, she was very average - the wonders of the airbrush. I can unequivocally say that the Prowler community contains zero hot chicks. With callsigns like FUPA, Seabass, and FISH (Fvck is she huge), you can draw your own conclusions.

Brett

S-3 chicks aren't much better. At least the FOs...the one's I've seen were inflicted with what I affectionately call "S-3 Ass"

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Damn, I thought all female naval aviators looked like Jessica Biel and wanted sex...

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
S.O.B. said:

She started out in EA-6A's with VAQ-35 in Key West and then went to ES-3A's with VQ-6.

All I will say is that she was in my class at VT-10 and that an airbrush is a magical tool.