• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Want a Spitfire?

Flugelman

Contributor
I'm stationed at what used to be an old Luftwaffe base during the war. They still find bunkers in the hills randomly around here and they have documents that the Germans stored a few FW-190s in a couple of them. I find one I'm not telling a sole, but I will be way over weight on my pcs home.

Fürstenfeldbruck??? I combed those hills in '60. Nuthin' there... :(

jmcquate

Contributor
I'm stationed at what used to be an old Luftwaffe base during the war. They still find bunkers in the hills randomly around here and they have documents that the Germans stored a few FW-190s in a couple of them. I find one I'm not telling a sole, but I will be way over weight on my pcs home.
That would be quite the find. I don't think there are any real 190s flying. There is a German company building them but you'll have to supply your own swastika.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot

You talk to Shoes? I stay away from their side of base. :D

Life-goal = own a warbird. I need to get on that.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or getting it out a piece at a time in an old lunch box.

Like Johnny Cash and his " '52, '53, '54, '55, '56, '57....'62, '63, '64, '65, '66, '67 automobeeell"!

"You'll know us when we roll right through your town"... ;)
BzB

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've got all of my grandpa's old records, that songs one of my favorites
+1 Yeah, I wondered if anyone would get it...BZ Mr. Blonde, one of my old favorites too. Funny, I just heard it the other day on an XM Country channel!
BzB