• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wanted: LAMPS Patch...

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
Bubbas,

Looking to replace my "Small Deck Centurion" patch from my LAMPS days. Any squadrons still selling this patch in the gedunk. Will gladly send money to cover all costs.

Thanks

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
LAMPS actually had small deck centurion patches?!?!?!? We got a mis-delivery bound for one of the HS squadrons once and laughed our asses off about it. A LAMPS 2P is a centurion after workups.

....but no, no I don't have a patch. Sorry.

mb1k

pilot
None
LAMPS actually had small deck centurion patches?!?!?!? We got a mis-delivery bound for one of the HS squadrons once and laughed our asses off about it. A LAMPS 2P is a centurion after workups.

Oh yeah... I laughed my @$$ off when I saw them for the first time in HSL-41's gedunk when going through the RAG. I waited until I finished and bought one. It was a great community joke patch, never did velcro or otherwise affix it to anything, not even a helmet bag.

I went to get it the other day to wear on Friday's down here, but I couldn't find it.

SH-60OB

pilot
I've seen a couple of versions of it (day, night, Nvg)
100night.jpg
100nvg.jpg
though haven't seen any for sale recently. You might want to try the Geedunk Company or one of the other big det patch suppliers. I'm sure one of them has a stock copy.

almost as amusing as the H-2 "No hooks no wires" patches

or this one from HS-12
HS%2012%20100%20CARRIER%20LANDINGS.jpg

mb1k

pilot
None
I've seen a couple of versions of it (day, night, Nvg)
100night.jpg
100nvg.jpg

This is how old I am, the one I had was a black triangular patch that depicted the drop/line up/deck lights, SGSI and HARS bar. Below the patch "CENTURION 100 SMALL DECK LDGS"

LAMPS guys would recognize the sight picture right away...

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
This is how old I am, the one I had was a black triangular patch that depicted the drop/line up/deck lights, SGSI and HARS bar. Below the patch "CENTURION 100 SMALL DECK LDGS"

*sniff*....*tear*

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor

Really? There's a patch with a hellhole on it and it says "easy forward, easy right, down, down, down, in the trap, trapped." :icon_tong