• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Welcome Aboard to rondebmar

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A hearty welcome aboard Air Warriors to rondebmar!

As owner of this website I want to publicly apologize for "running you through the wringer" to establish your credentials. My sincere thanks for taking the time, and having the patience to help establish your background and who you are.

Unfortunately, we have gotten burnt, and a little trigger happy over the last couple years, as we have had a string of posers and imposters claiming to be winged aviators. They have come to the site for their own twisted ends. We here seek to do our best to ensure that this website puts across the best possible information to help the next generation of Naval Aviators.

Once again, welcome to the website, and I look forward to many years of banter and posting.

v/r

John
Webmaster

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I second Webmaster's welcome aboard and apologize for my post casting doubt on some of your experiences. You have definitely "Been there, done that" in the service of our country and I thank you for your sacrifices.

If I ever meet you in person, the drinks are always on my tab.

MasterBates

Welcome aboard, as one of the "Mod Squad" we've had a huge rash of posers over the years and I hope you understand we'd rather ask questions about claims and validate them, then let a phony claim what others have earned unchecked.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Glad to see one of these stories ending the right way.

Welcome aboard Sir!

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
.... Old guys rule.

Propose a toast to Web-san. Going that extra mile for Peace, Justice and the American Way!. Hip Hip ... BZ

For myself, not knowing a stick from a rudder; a roll from a yaw; my only concern was the exaggeration of age. From my perch, 68 ain't old, it ain't even sixty nine. At near 74 I can do everything I could do at 25, maybe a tad slower. Quickly add I do not do some of the foolish things I did when I was 25, being a bit wiser. Soooo.... older yes; old no!:eek::eek:

To our Webmaster I say; drinks on me, anytime, anywhere.:):)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Welcome aboard Sir...look forward to more posts...

Now...off to wash my truck, it's getting salty around here....

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It looks like I stand corrected. My apologies.
Welcome aboard.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I concur.... :icon_mi_1

designall_002.jpg
:eek:

oops...wrong pic.... :D

db40692e.jpg
:D