• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What did I miss?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I'll look into it. Are apps straight from the website? Or are they going through airlineapps.com or something?
The apps are through the Hawaiianair.com website. The app window just recently closed so it is too late for this round. Sorry I ddin't realize you were looking or I would have given you a heads up.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
The apps are through the Hawaiianair.com website. The app window just recently closed so it is too late for this round. Sorry I ddin't realize you were looking or I would have given you a heads up.

No worries. Normally I hear about windows online or through the grapevine. Don't know anybody but you from Hawaiian, so it's not surprising.

I still have a year until I'm easily available.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
No worries. Normally I hear about windows online or through the grapevine. Don't know anybody but you from Hawaiian, so it's not surprising.

I still have a year until I'm easily available.
I'll try and remember to give you a pm next time.