• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

X52 Anti Micro Set Up

MotorCookie

I have the x52 HOTAS system and downloaded the the driver from Logitech. The throttle and stick are plugged into the desktop Windows 10 computer. What do I do to make them work with the Jantzen Sim? They still don't move the bullseyes. I downloaded antimicro and had an IT guy come to my house. But I still can't figure out how to make the throttle and stick work.
Download AntimicroX, the old antimicro doesn't work I think.

Once you download it, you have to open it up and manually assign the keys to the joystick and throttle. I explained it a few posts above. If you did that and it still doesn't work, your hotas might be broken. Try testing it on a game like War Thunder to see if it actually works.

Last edited:

Andre12

I have the stick and throttle working, but I do not know how to map the buttons on the throttle and stick for the hearing part on anti micro.