• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04NOV24 SNA/NFO Board

GeorgiaBlake

Thanks for getting the thread started! I've been told that it's possible SNA slots may be capped for FY25 prior to this 04NOV24 board convening - anyone else hear something similar from their recruiter?

GeorgiaBlake

I find that hard to believe. There wouldn’t be a board if there weren’t slots. But what do I know
My reaction as well haha. Hopefully someone can chime in with some more insight. Obviously not trying to stir anything up or add any stress to our plates here, just curious if others have heard the same. Most likely a nothing burger

motoboy259

My reaction as well haha. Hopefully someone can chime in with some more insight. Obviously not trying to stir anything up or add any stress to our plates here, just curious if others have heard the same. Most likely a nothing burger
I read somewhere the last board had a 95% acceptance rate…, I dont think it would logically make sense to go from 95 to 0. Or maybe it does 😳

podsu

SNA - OCS
Per @exNavyOffRec's comments on previous board forums, the total slots available for the fiscal year are calculated and then divided among the boards. The acceptance rates per board depends on the amount of applicants.

bmm17

The quota I saw for FY25 was around 330 for SNA and 170 for NFO. They are projected to succeed in filling all slots. Not sure how many have been selected this FY and I'm sure its subject to change, but seems like applying to the first few boards increases your chances. They have cancelled boards in the past because quotas have already been filled, happened to me last year and then I hit the age limit for SNA.

motoboy259

The quota I saw for FY25 was around 330 for SNA and 170 for NFO. They are projected to succeed in filling all slots. Not sure how many have been selected this FY and I'm sure it’s subject to change, but seems like applying to the first few boards increases your chances. They have cancelled boards in the past because quotas have already been filled, happened to me last year and then I hit the age limit for SNA.
What was the the date of the board you tried applying to last year? When did they cancel?

Sorry to hear that brotha. I can only imagine. Were you able to get an age waiver?