• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 November 2022 OCS class

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
We started trickling in between 0830 and were all checked in by like 1600. If you can, get there Friday evening so you can get a good night's sleep and you can link up with your class for a final dinner, movie night, etc.

Doback

We started trickling in between 0830 and were all checked in by like 1600. If you can, get there Friday evening so you can get a good night's sleep and you can link up with your class for a final dinner, movie night, etc.
What was the movie choice and meal for your group?

jdmurray

Cool, is there a preference for hotel stay typically? I’m sure the navy lodge is booked by now, anything closer the better I’m guessing.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
The lodge and gateway prioritized OCS when I was there. Most people stayed there and a few stayed off base with family. On base is nice because the people with cars (highly suggest driving if you can) can shuttle people to Nimitz so you don't have to do the 1 mile bag drag.

jdmurray

Good morning everybody,

Question for the guys/ gals on AD. I’m currently trying to get my BAH situated prior to leaving, I’m trying to get BAH for where my spouse is living since I’ve been detached from my last command. Per the black & white it should be authorized but PSD is stating I’ll probably get Newport BAH.

Have any of y’all ran into this issue?

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Good morning everybody,

Question for the guys/ gals on AD. I’m currently trying to get my BAH situated prior to leaving, I’m trying to get BAH for where my spouse is living since I’ve been detached from my last command. Per the black & white it should be authorized but PSD is stating I’ll probably get Newport BAH.

Have any of y’all ran into this issue?
Once you check in, you'll put your spouse's info down and get BAH for their location. You are geobaching while at OCS.

jdmurray

What’s going on everybody!

I know tomorrow is the day for check in so I’m doing all my packing today. My buddy just graduated from there & suggested I bring a men’s one a day vitamin. He told me his brand that he took but I got one I’ve taken a few times. After speaking with him about it he said they may or may not allow me to take it. Are there specific ingredients to look for/ avoid in a supplement?

jdmurray

Arnold Animal Stak is the name of the brand

Attachments

• 88AC7144-7DCD-4643-A0A7-E7B7713F720E.jpeg
    88AC7144-7DCD-4643-A0A7-E7B7713F720E.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12