• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 November 2022 OCS class

jdmurray

What's up everybody! Quick question. Does anyone know if we are going to be issued the new 2POC's in OCS? I heard they'd be released this year?

edodson

Hi everyone! I just found out yesterday that I will be joining you all in Newport. My name is Edward Dodson, I'm 24 years old with a Masters in Poli Sci going for SWO. I can't wait to meet you all and can't wait to get started!

storminnorman14

Jacob Norman
Are y’all aware of a “hold” on October and November OCS ship dates? Two weeks ago, my recruiter said everything is on hold until further notice. I confirmed this with another recruiter and their boss and got the same information. I don’t know what has caused this hold but wanted to see if y’all heard the same thing.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Are y’all aware of a “hold” on October and November OCS ship dates? Two weeks ago, my recruiter said everything is on hold until further notice. I confirmed this with another recruiter and their boss and got the same information. I don’t know what has caused this hold but wanted to see if y’all heard the same thing.
Are you an aviation contract?

I was told the same thing by my recruiter last week. Just from piecing together information from different threads it seems that all SNFO/SNA who were scheduled to report to OCS in October and November had their class date changed to indefinite in response to the large amount of SNFO/SNA waiting to class up at Pensacola.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
I was told the same thing by my recruiter last week. Just from piecing together information from different threads it seems that all SNFO/SNA who were scheduled to report to OCS in October and November had their class date changed to indefinite in response to the large amount of SNFO/SNA waiting to class up at Pensacola.
FWIW, I was in 03-22 and most of my classmates are still waiting to class up. I'm with a squadron and we just got a pre-NIFE ensign stash for 8-12 months.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Yes, I haven’t signed anything but I was selected as an SNA
I'm not sure how long this back up is going to last because I'm not aviation, but I know a few people who have been NPQd in the last couple of weeks and our new stash was offered the ability to cross over to IWC so that he could go to school and hit the fleet rather than waiting another year.

HACAPT45

Original Nov '21 selection board had all 101 SNA selectees in classes 06/23 & 07/23 -- Mine 6/23 (Nov 6) - Oct 12 District sent all recruiters .... all have been "rolled" to an "indefinite status" due to Pensacola backup, looks to be a lingering issue. Not to complicate an already thorny issue but for those who haven't already, check out AW thread FLIGHT SCHOOL BACKED UP - stories re: the current "pools" & delays/waiting for each phase of the aviation training process is apparently stone cold real and worth a review. ..... that is today ... who knows about the next. Stay cool.

jdmurray

What’s up everybody,

Quick question. When do we have to be at the school time wise? I’m asking for traveling purposes. I know the NLT is the 5th but is there a time? I’m assuming we have paperwork & whatnot to do that day instead of the 6th. I know this is a question better asked for the detailer(s) but I’d rather ask here first.

Thank you.

Doback

What’s up everybody,

Quick question. When do we have to be at the school time wise? I’m asking for traveling purposes. I know the NLT is the 5th but is there a time? I’m assuming we have paperwork & whatnot to do that day instead of the 6th. I know this is a question better asked for the detailer(s) but I’d rather ask here first.

Thank you.
FWIW my recruiter told me 9AM