• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06OCT24 OCS CLASS

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
If yall have any questions about anything OCS or Pensacola related before you head out, I’d be happy to answer them

CTHER28

I’m with you too! Have either of you or gotten any actual email or guidance yet? I’ve only seen my name on the list that the recruiters get but am still waiting on some guidance on what to do next…
Not yet. I think I read some people in the past say that their COs got the email a few days after the list came out. I’m going to call my CCC on Monday and see what needs to be done.

TDubb68

Congrats all! I'll be joining you Aug. 24th. Will be driving from Wisco and finished PT test with recruiter. Waiting on appendix B info on OCS from recruiter.

dh4quad

SNA Selectee
I’m with you too! Have either of you or gotten any actual email or guidance yet? I’ve only seen my name on the list that the recruiters get but am still waiting on some guidance on what to do next…
Active duty here was originally supposed to go 11AUG but pushed to this board due to a baby. I was told by Paul that once there is funding for the new fiscal year I would get a final select letter and orders within 30 days. If you look up in CANTRAC still doesn’t show any classes beyond September.