• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06OCT24 OCS CLASS

SailorJerry826

Enlisted Submariner turned SNFO Selectee
Active duty here was originally supposed to go 11AUG but pushed to this board due to a baby. I was told by Paul that once there is funding for the new fiscal year I would get a final select letter and orders within 30 days. If you look up in CANTRAC still doesn’t show any classes beyond September.
yeah I’m just wondering what needs to be done in the meantime like admin wise and what not. I know civilian selectees have to sign a letter of acceptance within 7 days and I’m assuming there’s something similar for us, so I’m just wondering when that guidance will come though. Plus my CoC is having a heart attack since I’m leaving way earlier than expected and they want firm dates and instructions on how to move forward. Hopefully we’ll get an email with some direction this week.

ArmytoNavy

SUPPO Applicant
Hey everyone just found out I’ll be joining this class, looking forward to meeting you all. Could I also get added to the group me ?
I would like to join the chat too! Please put me on.

Did everyone's background check get started?

Reactions: Fom

bluetoblue

How’s it going folks! Enlisted Air Force member heading to this Oct 6 class! Just working on separating and everything now! Is there like a GroupMe chat or anything? I know some of the other classes were using one haha