• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16JUL24 SWO Board

propsonn

SWOPEFUL
I reached out today for clarification and was told the board will be held on the 15th. Now to play the waiting game and "SWOPE" we get selected!
Do you know for sure that you are in for the July 15th board? I assume since I applied a month out and my waivers were approved that I should be eligible for that board, I am just not sure.

awid65

Do you know for sure that you are in for the July 15th board? I assume since I applied a month out and my waivers were approved that I should be eligible for that board, I am just not sure.
I was told my package would be at this board, yes. I assume since your waivers got approved the same day as mine yours will be there as well

propsonn

SWOPEFUL
I was told my package would be at this board, yes. I assume since your waivers got approved the same day as mine yours will be there as well
How did you find out that it was at this board? I am under the same assumption as you, I just hate not confirming.