• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16JUL24 SWO Board

Sad_Monkey

Honestly, I am completely speechless.

I never thought I would get picked up and my recruiter called me this afternoon and told me I was selected for 8.25.2024 (next month). To be honest, SWO was never my first choice, but it is motivating to be among you guys who all have way better qualifications.

I told her I wanted to wait until Friday to make a final decision so hopefully my application didn't get immediately put into the shredder.

awid65

SWO Select

I never thought I would get picked up and my recruiter called me this afternoon and told me I was selected for 8.25.2024 (next month). To be honest, SWO was never my first choice, but it is motivating to be among you guys who all have way better qualifications.

I told her I wanted to wait until Friday to make a final decision so hopefully my application didn't get immediately put into the shredder.

SWO picked you! Congrats on your selection and good luck in whichever direction you choose.

parin365

SWO Applicant

Congratulations! At least you'll be an officer if you so choose.

awid65

SWO Select
For us few active duty applicants, does anyone know what happens after PROREC-Y? I haven't had anyone formally reach out to me yet. No hurry, just curious what happens from here so my family and I can prepare. They have my OCS date as 15 September.

For us few active duty applicants, does anyone know what happens after PROREC-Y? I haven't had anyone formally reach out to me yet. No hurry, just curious what happens from here so my family and I can prepare. They have my OCS date as 15 September.
I believe we wait til our recruiters get back with us. On my name it says FY25, but my recruiter spoke with me and said I might go in August 25th because of the availability of certain people. Its all just a waiting game from here.