• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 April 2024 Supply Board

exNavyOffRec

Just wanted to create a thread for the 22 April 2024 Supply Board. Lets post our stats.

Active Duty E-6 11 years in
Undergrad GPA 3.33 History major
Graduate MS 3.9 Aviation Maintenance
Graduate MBA 4.0
Waivers: 1 (TIS)
OAR: 42
I would reach out to the NRD processor as a new PA dropped last month, I don't remember if the last PA said this but it list TIS waiverable criteria as up to 10 years.

gilbertboys

Putting my packet in for this board.
3.74 GPA in economics from large state school. Minor in Arabic, 50 page undergraduate thesis on polisci/econ topics
Speak fluent Spanish and passable Arabic
Club Leadership experience
Strong Letters of Rec
Exceptional physical fitness.
Haven't taken the OAR yet.

Anyone have good study materials for mechanical comprehension on the OAR? I can breeze through the reading and math without effort but am unfamiliar with the simple machines parts of the test.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Putting my packet in for this board.
3.74 GPA in economics from large state school. Minor in Arabic, 50 page undergraduate thesis on polisci/econ topics
Speak fluent Spanish and passable Arabic
Club Leadership experience
Strong Letters of Rec
Exceptional physical fitness.
Haven't taken the OAR yet.

Anyone have good study materials for mechanical comprehension on the OAR? I can breeze through the reading and math without effort but am unfamiliar with the simple machines parts of the test.

There’s a whole section on this forum dedicated to the OAR and ASTB.

Gideon265

I got picked up for Nov but my command is taking me on deployment so I’ll probably be in the May 5 or May 26 class.

Gideon265

I also got three letters of recommendation from my professors. One LOR from a maintenance, one from a suppo and one from an Intel officer.

Putra23

Active Duty
Submitted my package back in March 11th (A bit late due to Admin), still waiting for waiver approval. Fingers crossed!