• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 April 2024 Supply Board

Putra23

Active Duty
Did you submit the package all together? I.e. Medical and OCS Package all together 6 weeks ago?

I submitted mine separately, I submitted my Medical first and then submitted my OCS Package on the Deadline of 11MAR24.

Angelojxse05

Hi all, submitted mine as well 27FEB. A little bit of background, MA1 in San Diego and applied for SWO/SUPPO. Looking to hear the great news with you guys.

Angelojxse05

The only waiver submitted for my package was not taking the required calculus class. Mr. Paul Celestin drafted the waiver and sent to CNRC and immediately approved within 2 hours.

Undergrad degree in BA. GPA 3.74
OAR : 46. He replied saying he received my package 10 days after Feb 27, and that it was forwarded. Have you heard anything back from yours?

The only waiver submitted for my package was not taking the required calculus class. Mr. Paul Celestin drafted the waiver and sent to CNRC and immediately approved within 2 hours.

Undergrad degree in BA. GPA 3.74
OAR : 46. He replied saying he received my package 10 days after Feb 27, and that it was forwarded. Have you heard anything back from yours?
Nice!! I haven’t heard anything yet about my waiver. Kinda worried now, I requested a TIS