• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 April 2024 Supply Board

GoVols03

SNFO Select
Hello everyone,

Just touching base as I've got a bit of downtime. Although I didn't apply for this particular designator, my applications for SNA and SNFO are currently with the board as of April 8th. I wanted to extend my best wishes to all of you and I'm hopeful to meet some of you at OCS or cross paths in the wardroom in the future. Good luck to everyone moving forward!

Hello everyone,

Just touching base as I've got a bit of downtime. Although I didn't apply for this particular designator, my applications for SNA and SNFO are currently with the board as of April 8th. I wanted to extend my best wishes to all of you and I'm hopeful to meet some of you at OCS or cross paths in the wardroom in the future. Good luck to everyone moving forward!
Thank you and good luck to you as well!!!

Y-sky

Just wanted to create a thread for the 22 April 2024 Supply Board. Lets post our stats.

Active Duty E-6 11 years in
Undergrad GPA 3.33 History major
Graduate MS 3.9 Aviation Maintenance
Graduate MBA 4.0
Waivers: 1 (TIS)
OAR: 42
That's my husband's birthday! Hope all of you fine folks were selected today!