• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone know how common/rare it is to be Pro-Rec-N, one board, then become Pro-Rec-Y the next?

I have already graduated college and was wondering what more I could do to better my chances? I’m not sure what they found wrong with my package as my scores correlated nicely to the Ys.
Any waivers of the non-medical type? or any negative things that didn't require a waiver but an explanation from you?

exNavyOffRec

Im really hoping it’s not due to my personal statement? I would be devastated if it happened to rub someone the wrong way?

Will Pro-Rec-Ns ever find out what the problem was? I am super clean (ZERO skeletons in closet), not so much as even a speeding ticket?!

I’m just sick to my stomach, right now.
It was probably just a mistake/oversight/etc..... sometimes it happens as they don't spend much time at all on these applications, I have had it happen to me and seen it happen to others who had great scores, but reading LOR's or a pers statement is not realistic for this board at all.

If you look at when they started and when they stopped it was short, and you have to take out the time to organize the names into the right piles by NRD number, so discount at least those last 2 hours, so if you go with 2 full days at 8 hours a day that is 960 minutes so you are looking at best of 4 minutes per application, it is doubtful they spent 8 hours each day as they have to check emails, eat lunch, bathroom etc... so when you take that out you are looking at 3 minutes at best, but probably even less than that.

Since your scores are so high I would see if your recruiter can slide it in for the board after the August one.

exNavyOffRec

What about the 6 month wait time?
sometimes people slip through, in each case I have seen where a person had a high GPA (for SWO) or very high ASTB (for aviation) and they were turned around and submitted right away they magically went to board, my speculation is the PM's realize a mistake was probably made.

Generic

sometimes people slip through, in each case I have seen where a person had a high GPA (for SWO) or very high ASTB (for aviation) and they were turned around and submitted right away they magically went to board, my speculation is the PM's realize a mistake was probably made.
I had zero waivers, and a 6/7/7 ASTB score. What’s your opinion on that?