• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Hey guys, I've been reading for a while but have never posted. I made it to the at-board list, but have not heard from my recruiter yet. Does anyone know if the results are official yet? Or are we just waiting for results to be posted formally? This is my first list so I am a little bit confused by the whole process. Thanks!

Welcome to the madhouse. No official results. Results through PRIDE are the origins of official results "per my OR". I would contact them and see if they will do you the solid and check. I was updated yesterday and I guess 99% of the form is done. If that is correct, official results should be out soon.

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Hey guys, I've been reading for a while but have never posted. I made it to the at-board list, but have not heard from my recruiter yet. Does anyone know if the results are official yet? Or are we just waiting for results to be posted formally? This is my first list so I am a little bit confused by the whole process. Thanks!

Have you tried contacting your recruiter? There are a few members here who stated their recruiter won’t give them the results until they’ve been made official for various reasons to include integrity violation, background hasn’t gone through and so-on. The “official” results supposedly will be available in the coming weeks... doesn’t hurt to call and ask though — I’m sure they want to know if you’re still interested ?

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Required at this point...29790