• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Just giving tips and tricks when you get the jitters in formation. Better than getting RPT'ed for moving!
Lol, whenever people realize that individual shenanigans gets 50 people destroyed in the pit for 15 minutes the idea of doing silly stuff like that leaves your thought process pretty quick.

Or if you're being sarcastic, then by all means chat away in formation I could use the extra workout.

Metromedic

Contributor
Lol, whenever people realize that individual shenanigans gets 50 people destroyed in the pit for 15 minutes the idea of doing silly stuff like that leaves your thought process pretty quick.

Or if you're being sarcastic, then by all means chat away in formation I could use the extra workout.
I'm sure that OCS can't be HALF as bad as BCT. At least those at OCS have some ability to think since they have a degree.

WannaFlyHigh

Not a part of this board but I am shocked at how soon you guys are getting ship dates. I imagined you guys would be waiting till 2022 to get in to OCS. If I was to get selected next board, I was hoping to spend at least 1 year at my new job before shipping out.

DMM146

So nobody has any access to these dates it’s just based on our recruiter right? Cause I’m an NFO and I turned down a job today that would hold me until July (literally almost double the money) so I’m super antsy to know if that pays off for me

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I'm sure that OCS can't be HALF as bad as BCT. At least those at OCS have some ability to think since they have a degree.
This struck me poorly, and I hope that's not actually what you mean. I thought you were prior Army? You must have had a very different Basic Training and military experience to say that those with degrees have the ability to think, implying those without do not. Obviously the Army is different, I worked with them for three years, but still. I hope you don't throw statements like that out around enlistees, because some of them join with degrees and if they hear stuff like that you'll lose their confidence and respect as an officer pretty quick.

There are some enlisted people who have more capability and competency to lead people than many JO's (Junior Officers). You can't go around painting people with such a broad brush, so when you get flak from your enlisted personnel maybe start by asking, "Is it me?", before branching out further.

If that was a joke I didn't catch the sarcasm.

Metromedic

Contributor
So nobody has any access to these dates it’s just based on our recruiter right? Cause I’m an NFO and I turned down a job today that would hold me until July (literally almost double the money) so I’m super antsy to know if that pays off for me
I would call back and say yes. You can leave under USERRA without repercussion.

Metromedic

Contributor
If that was a joke I didn't catch the sarcasm.
Post BCT was different. However a good majority of our company never really cared to listen. Those who were a little bit older got the idea fast. Those who were younger often bickered, refused to collaborate or were late to formation. Some grew out of it, others didn't. If anything its a maturity thing, which comes with time. We pushed a lot of ground in comparison to other companies. But hey, I scored well on pushups later down the road....

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor

Damn. My respects to your thoughtfulness of the employer. I would’ve taken it ?

r0cky6

Hey guys, I've been reading for a while but have never posted. I made it to the at-board list, but have not heard from my recruiter yet. Does anyone know if the results are official yet? Or are we just waiting for results to be posted formally? This is my first list so I am a little bit confused by the whole process. Thanks!