• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Anyone have all of the unofficial items to bring to OCS? I found the official packing list.

What is everyone planning on bringing?

johann802

I’m convinced I’ll jinx myself if I quit my job before I get a date for OCS, but some days make me wanna roll those dice...

bramirez44

I have 2 cars to payoff before I leave lmao. I will probably work until the Saturday before I leave
Yeah man! I’m trying to get everything paid off beforehand! Just paid off my car and now working on the motorcycle and my fiancé’s car!

Why is everyone so quiet today! WAKE UP- WaKe UPPPPPP!
Same answer to the one above! Gotta pay my bills!! At work suffering for the cause!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Yeah man! I’m trying to get everything paid off beforehand! Just paid off my car and now working on the motorcycle and my fiancé’s car!
I'm looking forward to riding on the coast again, I wonder if their is an SNA/SNFO motorcycle club in Pensacola lol. I guess that means we'll have to do the DoD motorcycle rider safety courses, I forgot about all that.

Who else is a motorcycle rider?

Last edited:

PEFO Silver-Shades

I'm looking forward to riding on the coast again, I wonder if their is an SNA/SNFO motorcycle club in Pensacola lol. I guess that means we'll have to do the DoD motorcycle rider safety courses, I forgot about all that.

Who else is a motorcycle rider?
Got a honda shadow 750 but really wanting to buy myself either a 2006 Kawasaki with red frame, black paint or a Kawasaki H2