• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Mouselovr

Contributor
So my guess for official results is the week of March 8th-14th for those of you at-board (rip me) and who got unofficial results.

While nothing about this board has been normal, the past 2 boards took around 6 weeks to drop official results.
Just throwing that out there for those waiting.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
So my guess for official results is the week of March 8th-14th for those of you at-board (rip me) and who got unofficial results.

While nothing about this board has been normal, the past 2 boards took around 6 weeks to drop official results.

LOL 2 Mar at the latest. We are aiming for short term and obtainable goals lmao

Duffman

None
Contributor

You gotta remember more applicants were selected for those boards.

Also ran two miles today.. I was curious on how fast I could do a 1.5 mile run and ran it in 11mins25secs... I feel as if I would to push myself I could get under 10. The two miles in 15 mins tho. ??‍♂️ Getting better day by day.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Did a mock PRT yesterday to jump on the bandwagon.
30-34 bracket
Push ups: 47
Plank: 1:30 Stopped at a Sat high cause it's boring.
1.5mi Run: 15:20

This is my excuse for the run. I think I had a great shot at passing the PRT and didn't realize how close I was at the end because I was so focused on not slipping on ice. If I wasn't slipping in some icy foot print it felt like running in sand in the third and fourth lane. Look at these conditions I have to deal with lol. Embracing the suck at 4,529ft

So I went out and ran the 1.5 today on my normal hilly route and ran it 30 seconds faster than yesterday's icy track run.

Today's 1.5 - 14:51

Looking forward to getting back on the track when it melts. The brief 200ft of clear track felt amazing. I haven't run on a track in three years, I forgot how different it is from asphalt. Great job from everyone on the PRT so far, you guys are killing it.