• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

errantensign

Pretty much told you that you got a Prorec Y but doesn't want to get your hopes up in case something changes.

Key words being "I don't want to excite you until I have it official"

I'm in the same boat... Ship date but no designator assigned. I would rather know this than nothing at all, even if there is a chance of rescinding it.

But that explains why I still check this thread every 10 minutes for an official list. I won't be able to truly relax until I have it official.

Thanos

I'm in the same boat... Ship date but no designator assigned. I would rather know this than nothing at all, even if there is a chance of rescinding it.

But that explains why I still check this thread every 10 minutes for an official list. I won't be able to truly relax until I have it official.

My recruiter’s text last week had my 3 May date and my NFO approved designator and I’m still afraid...

alezale

Pretty much told you that you got a Prorec Y but doesn't want to get your hopes up in case something changes.

Key words being "I don't want to excite you until I have it official"
? Dont break it down like that. I didn't even think about it. Well there goes my calm.