• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

timothy muniz

US Navy Reserve Officer Recruiter
I just spoke with Paul Celestine. For all active duty members, the way we will find out if we were selected is as follows. If selected Paul will call your CO directly and inform him or her of selection so that your skipper will have the chance to tell the member directly. After the skipper has been alerted Paul will update BOL. At which point he will also work hand-in-hand with the skipper and the member to find out the best date to attend OCS. If you find out through BOL it is most likely because you were not selected.

Brand0034

So I asked if my results were official for everyone wondering and I was told my date was official but don’t do anything before finsel and commissioning documents. Not sure if that really helps anything.

JaredM01

I wonder if they are doing away with the results list then. I found out I got picked up from the October board before my command found out. They were clueless for days because the list was released before anything was updated in BOL.