• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
There are two types of red/green. Look at the legend at the top.
Lol man I know this. Maybe because I’m seeing it from my phone. Either way I got marked red and I know for fact I’m at board but ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️….all this is getting our page count up so let’s keep rolling

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
You’d be surprised how much an internet handle can reveal about someone.
I was actually able to match names on the at board list to people airwarriors handle for the May board. Some were a bit tricky so I gave up but atleast 60% of the people on the spreadsheet I was able to check green or red.

BDavis11

Contributor
I was actually able to match names on the at board list to people airwarriors handle for the May board. Some were a bit tricky so I gave up but atleast 60% of the people on the spreadsheet I was able to check green or red.
That’s still pretty good

UpdateNFAAS

PRO REC Y SNFO
Contributor
Does anyone know the convene date? All I know from the officer recruiters I work with is that it's at the end of August. I'm assuming either the 21st or the 28th.

UpdateNFAAS

PRO REC Y SNFO
Contributor
Alright, since it's so close, then the unofficial list should be pretty accurate. I doubt there's going to be many changes within the next week but who knows?

Last edited:

BDavis11

Contributor
Alright, since it's so close, then the unofficial list should be pretty accurate. I doubt there's not going to be many changes within the next week but who knows?
this would be a pretty accurate assumption. Maybe a name or two could change depending on their circumstances