• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I think its because of the timing from the last board. There wasn't a real notice of the extension due date

I feel like without the extension it would’ve been way less. I know a handful that were waiting for Octobers board. I’d say around 130-140 without the ext

BDavis11

Contributor
I feel like without the extension it would’ve been way less. I know a handful that were waiting for Octobers board. I’d say around 130-140 without the ext
Yea i think so too. I don't think I would have made it without the extension as I was cutting it close as well.

warrenw1993

So my processor at my recruiting station NEVER submitted my package until late last week when my recruiter and I noticed in the system it said "Not at board", and predictably despite the very late submission I'm not on the list. Needless to say I am livid that I'm not on this board because of miscommunication, especially since we might not be looking at another board until next May. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to get on this board, or am I pretty much SOL? Maybe someone I (or my recruiter) can reach out too and explain what happened. I really hate to miss this board because so far its lining up to be the first good one I've tried applying to.

BDavis11

Contributor
So my processor at my recruiting station NEVER submitted my package until late last week when my recruiter and I noticed in the system it said "Not at board", and predictably despite the very late submission I'm not on the list. Needless to say I am livid that I'm not on this board because of miscommunication, especially since we might not be looking at another board until next May. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to get on this board, or am I pretty much SOL? Maybe someone I (or my recruiter) can reach out too and explain what happened. I really hate to miss this board because so far its lining up to be the first good one I've tried applying to.
Definitely SOL. That is unfortunate

exNavyOffRec

January 2021 board had 153 applicants as well with 112 selections according to the excel sheet. Thought that was kinda interesting.

We can only hope this is the way ?
This board was when they limited the number of applications that would be sent to the board members, the end result/goal was to limit the number sent to result in around a 65-75% selection of those sent, those that didn't make the cut to be sent to the board would be sent to the next board.

Given the issues that have happened since Nov 2021 they haven't done that recently.