• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Biff42

What's y'all honest guess how how many are selected? What was the count last board, was it like 60 SNA and 40 NFO?

FlyingGamecock

What's y'all honest guess how how many are selected? What was the count last board, was it like 60 SNA and 40 NFO?
Honestly I was feeling good but now I’m feeling iffy, but just specially for me.

I didn’t change my package besides final transcripts from graduating and a letter of recommendation. I don’t have great scores 56 7/8/7. And I also have a personal statement about marijuana usage from college (idk if they care about that or not).

So with all those factors, I feel like they could easily pass me up for someone else.

For everyone else, I think it’ll be the best shot at a selection in a while.

BDavis11

Contributor
Honestly I was feeling good but now I’m feeling iffy, but just specially for me.

I didn’t change my package besides final transcripts from graduating and a letter of recommendation. I don’t have great scores 56 7/8/7. And I also have a personal statement about marijuana usage from college (idk if they care about that or not).

So with all those factors, I feel like they could easily pass me up for someone else.

bro if they pass you then they already passed me. im sitting at straight 6's with a age waiver. All i did was complete my masters this time. So if it doesn't work ill have to exhaust my last astb take

d2yvy

104 selected. 60 SNA and 46 NFO

We have the exact same score and now you are scaring me. Lol
Think of it this way, if they select 80 SNA this time, that’s a 50percent selection rate.