• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

WaterDawg

I’m in a 2 QB league and have Mahomes so hoping he does his thing tonight to start me off string. Kelce sat on our board till the 7th round because of that injury…

exNavyOffRec

August Aerial Vehicle Pilot results were just released today, so hopefully we'll hear something soon about our board.
They had 59 applicants, and their at-board list and convene date occurred the same day as ours.
There is no correlation between the two boards, they are different boards, different board members, and one does not impact the other.

exNavyOffRec

Do they use the same PERS department for handling the paperwork or no?
They all fall under NRC and same group of people type up the results, but there are multiple people that work at NRC and only one is needed to type up the results for each board to send it for signature. You could have half a dozen designators drop their board results on NRC on the same day and they would have no issues having people to work on them.

The other thing is realistically the SNA/SNFO board was done before AVO, the SNA/SNFO board takes only a day to make the picks, the rest of the time is figuring out OCS dates, verifying they didn't put another designator above SNA or SNFO, misc admin items. That is what takes up nearly all of the wait time. A smaller designator selection can get done later but have results released quicker due to smaller numbers.

BDavis11

Contributor
I’m also here at Tinker. AWV at 7
I kno lol i fltmps you when I saw your name on the at board list. (You have the same name as someone I went to hs with). I didn’t know you were on AW though. I work with AWV1 Miller and Awvc Cooper