• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

My package is going to the Admiral as of today, I will be submitting for ISPP for SNA for the 03NOV2023 Deadline. The board convenes on 04 Dec. Does anyone know if the board will still accept an ISPP package after the 30th of NOV if it was submitted before the expiration? Also, I just retook the ASTB for the second time. The first scores were 49 5 7 5, this time 53 6 6 6. I was also wondering if anyone had any information on the LPSS score. My first time taking the ASTB there wasn't one at all and now there is. I got a 59 whatever that means.

UpdateNFAAS

PRO REC Y SNFO
Contributor
Looks like the Pro Rec results were made on the 29th for the AVP board
My package is going to the Admiral as of today, I will be submitting for ISPP for SNA for the 03NOV2023 Deadline. The board convenes on 04 Dec. Does anyone know if the board will still accept an ISPP package after the 30th of NOV if it was submitted before the expiration? Also, I just retook the ASTB for the second time. The first scores were 49 5 7 5, this time 53 6 6 6. I was also wondering if anyone had any information on the LPSS score. My first time taking the ASTB there wasn't one at all and now there is. I got a 59 whatever that means.
Some packages are accepted after the deadline, but I don't know how long after, @exNavyOffRec would know more about that. I believe the LPSS is used for LCACs, but I don't know much more.