• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

Gosh why did I have to be so lacking in life skills and choose to study a subject I had no prior education in when I went to college 10 years ago hahaha

WorldWar33.3

Gosh why did I have to be so lacking in life skills and choose to study a subject I had no prior education in when I went to college 10 years ago hahaha
Not too many people understand how tough Music or at least Music Theory is. I had a lot of trouble with that class in high school. Hopefully the board went easy on you!

FloridaDad

Not too many people understand how tough Music or at least Music Theory is. I had a lot of trouble with that class in high school. Hopefully the board went easy on you!
I did address (indirectly) my struggles in college and growth since then in those areas in my motivational statement. It was also 10 years ago. I also scored an 8 on my AQR and did quite well on the OAR so I’m hoping that all of that combined adequately shows that I’m much more academically capable and intelligent than my GPA suggests. Of course, that would require them to actually take more than 20 seconds to look at me.

TheManInTheBox99

Anyone know why there are more applicants at-board than there have been compared to previous boards? With 336 kits to look over, wouldn’t you expect decisions to take about as long as they usually do with that many people?
They canceled the previous board, so this board has all of those applicants plus the applications made for this board.

TheManInTheBox99

All my Florida people, here we go for hurricane round 2! I’m really happy I haven’t gotten my roof fixed yet haha. Of course Disney expects us back in the office tomorrow afternoon, which is freaking insane!
Can you get me and my family into Rise of the Resistance? Hah! I convinced my family to do one last family vacation together before I go off to the Navy next year (I also applied to SWO and will probably be taking that if the NFO backlog is too long). We just spent the past two days at Universal Studios and we were planning on going to Disney Hollywood Studios tomorrow, but that won’t be happening. We wound up changing our flights so we can have an extra day to make up for tomorrow. Stay safe!