• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
When I applied for NFO in May 2021, the entire list found its way here on AW right before my recruiter called me
It’ll probably go that way here as well. Especially if it is around a holiday and recruiters are with their families or whatever

ChandosT

Lollll, what if we get selected and all have the same class dates. Very unlikely it would actually happen like that but, that reunion at the airport and meeting everyone would be so cool lol.
Would be sick but I’ll likely be behind you guys. Still gotta finish my degree and if I get BDCP your boy will be milking that benefit. 2 years of free service times to put me at 7 years before putting the uniform back on??? Yes please

ChandosT

When's your expected graduation date?
I’m doing my long term degree plan with my advisor this week which will be part of my application but I’m looking at probably spring of ‘24 so basically 2 more full school years. Took calc 4 over the summer to get it over with so that helped a little bit. Math requirement complete.

ChandosT

I’ve got a pretty good timeline that I feel good about. 2 years of BDCP to get me to 7 years of service. Wings take 2-3 years to get so that takes me to about 10. Do a decade as an aviator. Retire at 20 probably as an O-4. 3 maybe 4 deployments in that time, platform dependent. Easy day.

WorldWar33.3

I remember when I found out I didn't get selected last year, I texted my recruiter saying I found out about the bad news, so I'll get Lasik.

He replied like 3 weeks later and said "Yeah man that sucks. Good luck!" Lol