• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

DC1 currently active (6 years)
3.3 GPA bachelors in Criminal Justice May2025 is my prospect grad month.
OAR 40 will require a waiver
Interview Appraisals 1 O4, 2O5 one retired, and 1O6
3 LORs two O3s and 1 DCC

donaldmbang

I applied for SWO and AMDO on August 2, 2024
Two bachelors one in Electrical Engineering and one in Human sciences both GPA 3.1 and 3.5. Working on my last semester MBA, OAR 54, three Letter of Recommendation and great leadership experiences.

exNavyOffRec

DC1 currently active (6 years)
3.3 GPA bachelors in Criminal Justice May2025 is my prospect grad month.
OAR 40 will require a waiver
Interview Appraisals 1 O4, 2O5 one retired, and 1O6
3 LORs two O3s and 1 DCC
AD that apply need to have a conferred degree prior to submitting an application.

Strongly suggest you go through the 1420.1B, particular OCS chapter. Must have a degree on hand.
Just read through it my OR fed me incorrect information. I was under the impression that as long as I was within a year of graduating I was eligible. I can’t apply for my degree conferral until the end of December.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just read through it my OR fed me incorrect information. I was under the impression that as long as I was within a year of graduating I was eligible. I can’t apply for my degree conferral until the end of December.

Similarly, you should be working with a CCC, not a recruiter.

awid65

SWO Select
@Alan_Clark I submitted my application for SWO in June and my degree was not conferred until August. CNRC issued me a "Degree Completion" waiver. A letter from my registrar and a certified academic plan along with current transcripts was enough to get me to the board.

PA-100 states the current information regarding submitting an application for SWO without a conferred degree.

Also, if you're active how do you have a recruiter? Every OR recruiter I reached out to in the process with questions basically told me to get lost. CCC wasn't much help either tbh but the 1420.1B and the PA's got me through it.

@Alan_Clark I submitted my application for SWO in June and my degree was not conferred until August. CNRC issued me a "Degree Completion" waiver. A letter from my registrar and a certified academic plan along with current transcripts was enough to get me to the board.

PA-100 states the current information regarding submitting an application for SWO without a conferred degree.

Also, if you're active how do you have a recruiter? Every OR recruiter I reached out to in the process with questions basically told me to get lost. CCC wasn't much help either tbh but the 1420.1B and the PA's got me through it.
When do you graduate and get your degree??

I’m currently recruiting so she didn’t mind helping me out through this process.

Okay thank you that gives me hope because I won’t graduate until May of 25. My whole process has been confusing. I just want to be selected finish school and attend OCS. Congrats btw! When do you head to OCS?

awid65

SWO Select
Okay thank you that gives me hope because I won’t graduate until May of 25. My whole process has been confusing. I just want to be selected finish school and attend OCS. Congrats btw! When do you head to OCS?

November! Good luck and keep pressing on.