• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4NOV24 SWO Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The fact you were currently taking your last few classes probably made them feel confident you were a safe bet, I doubt the other person is taking their last few classes if they graduate in May 2025.

With this, when I talked to CNRC a while back, what was happening was fleet applicants would be enrolled, on track to graduate 6-12 ish months, and then changes to their orders/status impacted their ability to graduate.

With this, when I talked to CNRC a while back, what was happening was fleet applicants would be enrolled, on track to graduate 6-12 ish months, and then changes to their orders/status impacted their ability to graduate.
Oh I just got to my shore command and have only been here for 8 months, 16 by the time I graduate from college. I’m here on 3 year orders.

The fact you were currently taking your last few classes probably made them feel confident you were a safe bet, I doubt the other person is taking their last few classes if they graduate in May 2025.
If my school allowed me to I’d just take 4 at a time and finish by the end of the year, but the most they will allow is 3. This unfortunately pushes me into next year.

exNavyOffRec

I’m recruiting, the navy will keep me here till my PRD. Especially because I’m not a shit bag and have a PPR of 1.5.
I have seen people on recruiting get pulled back to the fleet short notice, it happens, colleges also end up cancelling classes which has happened to quite a few people I know, there are other reasons why NRC doesn't like to take chances on AD without having a degree. Having you wait wouldn't even really change when you went to OCS.

You are saying now you only need to get 1.5 people a month?

And that’s what many other fleet applicants have said. “I’m here for a while, no way will my PRD shift left…”

I have seen people on recruiting get pulled back to the fleet short notice, it happens, colleges also end up cancelling classes which has happened to quite a few people I know, there are other reasons why NRC doesn't like to take chances on AD without having a degree. Having you wait wouldn't even really change when you went to OCS.

Very true statements. I mean it doesn’t hurt to at least try.

No, but the nations average is a .4 right now. Anything over A 1.0 and you’re looking good. Ever since the establishment of genesis a lot more people are DQ’d or put on med hold to long that they lose interest. As of now I’m the LPO, so my CR says as long as my station makes goal he doesn’t care if I put people in. I’m usually hit with a goal of 4/5 since I’m a large station, but we typically write 6 a month.

exNavyOffRec

Very true statements. I mean it doesn’t hurt to at least try.

No, but the nations average is a .4 right now. Anything over A 1.0 and you’re looking good. Ever since the establishment of genesis a lot more people are DQ’d or put on med hold to long that they lose interest. As of now I’m the LPO, so my CR says as long as my station makes goal he doesn’t care if I put people in. I’m usually hit with a goal of 4/5 since I’m a large station, but we typically write 6 a month.
Genesis has caused more medical issue to be found, but it is also easier to get waivers now or items that would not have a waiver entertained will now be looked at and given a waiver.

My first recruiting tour I was in a small station and had a goal of 5/6 most of us needed to get 3 per month to not have to stand in front of the CR each month.

I also saw 1 CR fired at each tour, both completely justified.

Genesis has caused more medical issue to be found, but it is also easier to get waivers now or items that would not have a waiver entertained will now be looked at and given a waiver.

My first recruiting tour I was in a small station and had a goal of 5/6 most of us needed to get 3 per month to not have to stand in front of the CR each month.

I also saw 1 CR fired at each tour, both completely justified.
5/6?! what NTAG were you with? I’m here in mid America.