• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AIM-54 Phoenix???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolja

Git-r-done
mules83 said:
So far i got HAC's are helicopter aircraft commanders which are pilots. I cant find what the heck ppc's are though. I guess erau is going to spit out a brainless officer due to the fact i cant find what ppc's are and cant distinguish between nfo and rio.

Im good at moboards though, maybe i should be a SWO

I had quite happily forgotten what those were until now. Back to the club to kill off more braincells, i guess

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
mules83 said:
Im good at moboards though, maybe i should be a SWO
Even I would not wish that on you.. Relax, you're trainable....

Sometime way in the future:
Grandpa, what's the worst thing you ever did?
- To my eternal shame, I drove mules83 to the dark side. It's my fault he became a SWO.....I've never forgiven myself....

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
Even I would not wish that on you.. Relax, you're trainable....

anim_lol.gif

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
wink said:
mules,
Since HAL...insulted your knowledge of naval aviation .....
Well I DO have a SWO pin. Sometimes the dark side takes hold and it's hard to shake off. I'll try and act more like the brown shoe I really am in the future....

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
i guess i will keep pilot on top of my list for my package if i am still trainable. i thought i was past that point of still being able to learn. :icon_wink

Kolja

Git-r-done
mules83 said:
i guess i will keep pilot on top of my list for my package if i am still trainable. i thought i was past that point of still being able to learn. :icon_wink

No such thing :icon_smil

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Judges? OK, the ruling is mules gets partial credit for HAC but can not control the board so the balance of the question is open for the steel. We are looking for PPC and relationship to mission commander.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
PPC = Patrol Plane Commander (i.e. P-3 PIC, Pilot in Command). Differnetiates him from the 2P and 3P (guess they didn't like the term 1P).

Mission Commander runs the show regarding tactical evolutions, usually the TACCO in P-3's. For all I know P-3 pilots can be MC's as well as PPC. However, safety of flight issues belong to the PPC.

In the Prowler community, a pilot can be the MC and if there are multiple MC qualified people in the crew then the senior MC is the MC for that flight.

Disclaimer: Knowledge gained from a misspent youth in close proximity to the non-tailhook community, NOT from any desire to be one.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
PPC = Patrol Plane Commander (i.e. P-3 PIC, Pilot in Command). Differnetiates him from the 2P and 3P (guess they didn't like the term 1P).

Mission Commander runs the show regarding tactical evolutions, usually the TACCO in P-3's. For all I know P-3 pilots can be MC's as well as PPC. However, safety of flight issues belong to the PPC.

In the Prowler community, a pilot can be the MC and if there are multiple MC qualified people in the crew then the senior MC is the MC for that flight.

Disclaimer: Knowledge gained from a misspent youth in close proximity to the non-tailhook community, NOT from any desire to be one.
Meat, I'm changing your callsign to MOTO.

Brett

THRILLER

So much for the AIM-54 thread :D ...I guess it wasn't much of a hit...LOL

What are your all's thoughts on the price of ground beef these days?
I think it is fair to say that the Phoenix topic is dead.

I love you guys! :icon_smil

PEACE
THRILLER

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
THRILLER said:

PEACE
THRILLER
I love a good hijacking!

hijack_deniro.jpg

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
THRILLER said:

PEACE
THRILLER

Where the heck is Goodfellow AFB anyways????

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Detroit, named after Mr Goodwrench's father, fabled WWII Army Air Corps aircraft mechanic.

Kolja

Git-r-done
SteveG75 said:

Good disclaimer, otherwise if it were me, I'd have to kick my own ass. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.