• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AIM-9X Video

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You mean the lighter faster more maneuverable JV hornets?

I love it. It's like the Special Ed class arguing about who's less of a mongoloid. When you guys get some ACTC levels under your belts, feel free to re-attack.

Brett

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
...............AESA, FLIR, HARM, RWR, and MIDS, right?? Puh-leeze... just meld when I tell you to, wingman...

Again, another jab from the varsity bully. No wait, you weren’t ever a bully you were a band geek. You never played a varsity sport in your life, hence your obsession with calling us the JV. And again, your job is meaningless. EVERYTHING you do can be done without you. Solo up that back seat and bye-bye @ss clown. Once a tool, always a tool.
And I am in amazement that you can work all of those acronyms at the same time. That is impressive for someone who obviously spent his life in a bedroom playing dungeons and dragons, by himself. :icon_smil

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Man, didn't know a -9X vid would turn into a jab fest. Can't say I mind, though. :)

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
You never played a varsity sport in your life, hence your obsession with calling us the JV.

Actually, I ran track and X-country on the varsity team, but that's OK...

pilot_man said:
EVERYTHING you do can be done without you

Really? Why don't you name me ALL (note the unnecessary capitalization) of the FAC(A)s in your little-single seat squadron? You did say EVERYTHING, right? I mean, when one capitalizes, that's a pretty exclusive term, right? Honestly, I'd be curious to hear what lot JV Hornets you have, because this could get pretty amusing....

And maybe someday at the O-Club, we can talk about how the kill ratios your JV Hornets get on JTFEX as compared to the F guys. I'm not holding my breath on your remembering "EVERYTHING" this time too ;)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
EVERYTHING you do can be done without you. Solo up that back seat and bye-bye @ss clown.
Including CFIT (water)? Well established statistic that single seat jets crash more than 2 seaters.

The "I can do everything" single seat pilot can't, loses situational awareness and flies into the water.....but he did have eyes on the bad guy right until impact.......

TurnandBurn55

None
You mean the lighter faster more maneuverable JV hornets?

LOL... you guys are the biggest Kool-Aid drinkers on the planet

Once you realize you have a "lighter" radar, RWR, FLIR, jammer, and MIDS box... call me and tell me what a great advantage that is :)

And being faster would be awesome if you only had supercruise... or the fuel to make it tactically feasible to put it to use. Nothing cuter than watching a JV Hornet show off its speed for 10 seconds, then realize it's bingo :)

TurnandBurn55

None
Oh come on, Brett, you just like to stoke the fire...

And I know many a cruise-experienced F/A-18C guy who calls it the "JV Hornet" after a few hops in the Rhino... why shouldn't I follow their experienced lead??

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh come on, Brett, you just like to stoke the fire...

And I know many a cruise-experienced F/A-18C guy who calls it the "JV Hornet" after a few hops in the Rhino... why shouldn't I follow their experienced lead??

You guys can squawk back and forth all you like - I'm all for a little friendly anchor envy banter. Not to name names (Mr. EVERYTHING), but it's when people resort to outlandish, hyperbolic statements based in ignorance or bravado that it starts to wear on me. I know you kids are just having fun and talking sh!t, but I hope, for your own sakes, that you're all a bit more reasonable in the professional arena.

Brett