• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airsick?

Sly1978

Living the Dream
pilot
I used the mask for a couple of flights. It helps a bit, even if it's pretty uncomfortable. You also sound like Darth Vader in the pattern.

Don't get too caught up in all the remedies. Ask 12 different people, you'll get 13 different "cures" for airsickness. In most cases, the best cure for airsickness is to keep flying. Or else fly helos. At least, the front seat of helos. I won't hop in the back of a 60 without my handy zip lock baggies.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
That being said, if you get queasy, but not enough to make you puke or affect your flying or make you yak, keep your mouth shut and don't say anything about it. Maybe ask for the controls and fly level for a while.

I don't have the wealth of experience that everyone else here does, but I can vouch for this aspect... I went up in a Pitts once for some aero... after a few barrell rolls, loops, and a split-S that we pulled over 7 Gs on I could feel the blood running from my face. I just calmly took the controls, flew around for a few minutes, and after the feeling passed we continued with the maneuvers. The feeling never returned.