• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

brogdawg32

Unfortunately my manager won't give any of us new hires any extra work so we don't get overloaded. We're only working at half capacity of other reps, so I have a lot of downtime....which is spent worrying about results cuz I have nothing else to do

Disclaimer: if my post came off as insensitive, it's because I'm pre-gaming for a tie-cutting.
I'm sure you guys are anxious to hear about results, but stressing about them isn't going to change them. Try to at least think about something else until the call comes. Good luck to you all, hope to see you out in the fleet.

It's hard to think about something else when something I have dreamed about/worked towards my entire life is a phone call away.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Unfortunately my manager won't give any of us new hires any extra work so we don't get overloaded. We're only working at half capacity of other reps, so I have a lot of downtime....which is spent worrying about results cuz I have nothing else to do
Yeah, that sounds kind of a double-edged sword in this case.
It's hard to think about something else when something I have dreamed about/worked towards my entire life is a phone call away.
I hear you. Your scores/GPA look pretty good, and you're a prior, so you should be pretty confident about your application. Hang in there.

For you guys looking for some motivation while you're waiting:

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Maybe all the recruiters are watching on here to see how long they can hold out till we really lose it....lol
This might imply a little too much coordination involved. Heh.
Disclaimer: if my post came off as insensitive, it's because I'm pre-gaming for a tie-cutting.
I'm sure you guys are anxious to hear about results, but stressing about them isn't going to change them. Try to at least think about something else until the call comes. Good luck to you all, hope to see you out in the fleet.
Nah I didn't think insensitive, but this is a massive deal to me. I know stressing isn't going to change the outcome.

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
I saw the good news posts on here and thought I'd check in with my OR as well. Their office called the Head of Officer Programs in the Indy district and were told they have not yet received the board results. Blah.

It's starting to get late in the day for us East/Central folks on a Friday, so we may be counting on you West Coasters!!

varlogkern

I saw the good news posts on here and thought I'd check in with my OR as well. Their office called the Head of Officer Programs in the Indy district and were told they have not yet received the board results. Blah.

It's starting to get late in the day for us East/Central folks on a Friday, so we may be counting on you West Coasters!!
I haven't been able to reach my OR or processor, and our NRDs are neighbors.

varlogkern

I'm shocked that its been this long since NationalOPO emailed the results and we still haven't heard anything....
I'm not, when I emailed forms back and forth between both my processor and my OR some email took a few minutes, some email took a few hours. I don't even want to being to guess at how many systems secure email has to touch between sender and receiver. Including both internal <-> external, and internal <-> internal.