• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
boo-bitch-aaron-paul-gif-240x180.png

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
No response from processor or OR and it appears that my NRD office is closed for the day as the switchboard number goes to fast busy after several rings. Looks like those of us in EDT are sitting this one out until Monday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
NOPO/NRC doesn't release results directly to us recruiters. It gets passed down the Chain of Command, meaning I'll likely see them around Monday.

As for the guy calling his NRD/Recruiter Friday on a 1700. Really? The Recruiter has a family too...

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
NOPO/NRC doesn't release results directly to us recruiters. It gets passed down the Chain of Command, meaning I'll likely see them around Monday.

As for the guy calling his NRD/Recruiter Friday on a 1700. Really? The Recruiter has a family too...
If referring to me, I only call office/work phones. I only have the personal number of my processor which I would never call to begin with. If no answer then ehh waits till next business day.

I guess I just think of "business hours" as 9-5. And I had actually quit calling at 1600 local just didn't get a chance to post until 1641.

exNavyOffRec

I will add to this, each NRD is different, mine would get it and immediately forward to all OR's and processors, but some wouldn't. I know of some NRD's where the CO wanted to be briefed on the pro Y's/N's and which recruiter they came from before the applicants were told.

In general if you have had great communication with your OR I am sure you will be told shortly after he gets the list, and if you are one of those that has wondered if your OR actually exist, then good luck...