• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Average Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Mcaf,

The only way to get a waiver to the waiver is if 1)your prior and 2)If the Navy screwed up some how and it wasnt the individuals fault. ie hurt in ocs etc. My double waiver is extremely, let me repeat, extremely rare. I had to deal with the Aviation OCM and the Head of Officer Plans and Policy. If your buddy has any questions tell him to email or call me. 352-472-7667

Dave

Mcaf

EODDave,
I appreciate the help. I'll pass your info along to him, his name is Chris by the way if he decides to give you a ring.

airwinger

pilot
It's good to hear of an average age of 25. I'm 25 and at Univ of Fl, I feel geriatric, last year a 25 year old buddy of mine had someone say"Oh you're the old dude at the party " :)
Good thing is I'm out of here come Jan.
airwinger

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Don't fret. If any of you are feeling old then you can go ahead and snicker at me. Snicker respectfully, of course. SF, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Jack

I am about half way through Advanced up here in Meridian. I just turned 23 in November. I am the youngest guy in my class by 3 years. The average age for the guys up here at VT-7 is about 26.

jec

Steven Ruiz

DAMN....Jack you are my little brothers age!

I am really gonna feel old. I will be 30 at OCS. Frumby how old were you when you were commissioned?

Steven

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:
Frumby how old were you when you were commissioned?

He as commissioned when Capt. Crunch was a seaman....

lol, I crack myself up some times... --- snickering respectfully of course from the safety of the other side of the planet...

Status
Not open for further replies.