• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Becoming an airline pilot?

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I remember reading in one of the old man's ALPA magazines that British Airways (and I believe Lufthansa among others) are virtually impossible for an American pilot to get hired by.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I remember reading in one of the old man's ALPA magazines that British Airways (and I believe Lufthansa among others) are virtually impossible for an American pilot to get hired by.
Jawohl, Quite, old boy.

kevkwondo08

So basically if I want to do international I'm better off trying for Delta/American/US Airways.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
So basically if I want to do international I'm better off trying for Delta/American/US Airways.
Noooooooooooo .... you're kind of hard-headed on this, aren't you???

Pay close attention: basically ... if you want to fly for airlines with an emphasis on foreign carriers -- try some websites that cater to that type of interest. NOT Air Warriors, which is primarily focused toward Naval Aviation and assorted USN/USMC rip-rap ...

GET IT???

Suggested perusing:

AirlinePilotCentral

FlightInfo.com

[SIZE=-1]Capiche? (that's your first foreign language quiz on Air Warriors ... ) Buh-Bye ....
[/SIZE]

kevkwondo08

You are???

Well, heck, that's too bad ... as you would have found plenty of company herein ... but do send us a postcard from Lufthansa when you have a chance .... :)

Auf Wiedersehen:)

Ja mein kaiser. Die flipperwalt est geschupt en eine flugzeug! Hast du liebe!

pittflyer

This is why I can't get into Grad School
pilot
This would be the place to check if you want to fly big, boring aircraft...

http://www.af.mil/

Or you can check out the E-6B community!!!! Ohhhhh Snap!

Plus. Take a look at your 9:00 o'clock. When you see pics like that and MB's fridge, that’s prolly two fine examples of guys who weren't Astrophysicists.:icon_tong