• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best quotes you ever heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
I pose this question to you boys...which movie has produced better quotes/more quality quotes, Office Space or Super Troopers.

Winnie

"Does this look like spit to you? Ahh ****, I don't care..."

"Hey, Bearfvcker, do you need any assistance?" :D

Grandiouse movie!

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
This Super-Troopers talk reminds me of a story.....

I met my ex-fiance when his ship was deployed to were I live. After all of us going out one night, we all went to IHOP for some dinner. There, him (he's in the Navy) and a Coastie decided to have a syrup chuging contest (courtesy of Super Troopers). My ex won. After some more people off the ship arrived, the Coastie decided to do it again. We all then went off roading in GOV vehicles (great use of government property, I know) and some of the guys were on top of one of the vehicles while we were riding off in the mud. The Coastie who had chugged all the syrup was up on top of one of the vehicles when all the sudden he got a sick and then threw up all over the top of the GOV vehicle. Trust me, that was probably the worst thing ever to throw up.

Anyways, I'm going to go watch Super troopers right now.

-Erin Leigh

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
Ryoukai said:
I pose this question to you boys...which movie has produced better quotes/more quality quotes, Office Space or Super Troopers.

Quality of quotes goes to Office Space when relating to life in the Navy.

Super Troopers has the funniest quotes and more "quotable" lines based on context of the scene.

One of the funniest parts of the movie is after the liter of cola scene... when Farva is being deloused but it ends up being powdered sugar... F*cking priceless.

"I'm freaking out man!" :shake_125

"You are freaking out...man." :icon_cool

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Boat guys will understand this.

Heard on departure prior to the 2330 launch in the gulf:

"Say case launch?"

My former CO at his finest.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
As in at 2330 on any night, it is guaranteed to be Case III, much less asking in the gulf which happens to be about the darkest place on earth at night. The sheer stupidity of the question made the entire airwing laugh their ass off at him. That was last cruise and people are still making jokes about him on this cruise.

-I just reread this and realized that I have obviously been on the boat for way too long. Boat humor is a dangerous thing. Not funny to normal people, dang hilarious to those stuck in a floating hell. So please ignore if you don't understand.

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
HooverPilot said:
-I just reread this and realized that I have obviously been on the boat for way too long. Boat humor is a dangerous thing. Not funny to normal people, dang hilarious to those stuck in a floating hell. So please ignore if you don't understand.

Ahhh...boat humor....I'm so easily amused at sea.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
"How about a pizza and a fvck?"

(girl is repulsed by the question)

"What, you don't like pizza?"

Status
Not open for further replies.