• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bhutto assassinated.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah and the sky is falling too. Lot's of "it's" and some of them might come true, some may not. Kindly remove the dick out of your ass and show me where I claimed to be a internet tough guy? :confused:
I strongly suggest you lay off the crack pipe and rethink your warped thinking. I make you "yearn to fight a war on American soil where our own brothers and mothers and dogs and cars and houses get killed and destroyed". Your words, not mine. If I have that much influence over you that makes you one dumb son of a bitch.
Now with all that out of the way, who buys the first round?

You guys can argue your points without gratuitous profanity and name-calling. Last warning.

Brett

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Yeah and the sky is falling too. Lot's of "it's" and some of them might come true, some may not. Kindly remove the dick out of your ass and show me where I claimed to be a internet tough guy? :confused: Pakistan is ALREADY the enemy, should India lower their numbers, so be it. I merely hope it's contained over there, that's all.
I strongly suggest you lay off the crack pipe and rethink your warped thinking. I make you "yearn to fight a war on American soil where our own brothers and mothers and dogs and cars and houses get killed and destroyed". Your words, not mine. If I have that much influence over you that makes you one dumb son of a bitch.

I think its funny that the "Bhutto assassinated" thread got out of hand before the "Faith" thread.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Yeah and the sky is falling too. Lot's of "it's" and some of them might come true, some may not. Kindly remove the dick out of your ass and show me where I claimed to be a internet tough guy? :confused: Pakistan is ALREADY the enemy, should India lower their numbers, so be it. I merely hope it's contained over there, that's all.

The reason you're coming across as an internet tough guy is because of the cavalier attitude you have toward the loss of human life and the instability in southwest Asia. You're saying that it's okay for them to shwack each other because it doesn't affect you, but most people would beg to differ.

It's not just you alone that makes me think about what would happen if there were war in our homeland, so don't think you're special or anything. It is mostly the peaceniks with warped ideas about how secure our nation is. You're sort of fitting into that category right now with your "screw'em cuz they're not me" attitude.

You say you hope it will be contained over there, and it certainly will be, but if everybody sported the same attitude as you, then the wild fire would spread too fast. There was a reference made earlier to how the assassination of Bhutto seems a lot like the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. Lot's of people in America had the "screw'em cuz they're not me" isolationist attitude. That didn't really pan out the way most isolationists had hoped. How much more dangerous is isolationism in today's globalized society?

There's no dick in my ass. There never has been. And yes I do have warped thinking. Thank you for noticing.:D

And by the way...that's the first negative rep I've ever gotten...ever.