• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BOOM!......maybe?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The flying is anything but exciting. In fact, it's damn boring. Flying for 10 hours REALLY SLOWLY in the middle of the night doing nothing except sitting in the seat. The most fun we get is A/R and not having to refuel or land on a boat to get over the ocean.

And, since you asked...

Flying with the general isn't so bad. He keeps the other battlestaff out of our hair. It's flying with the other BS alone that sucks.

Size does matter, don't let her fool you. And we always trail both wires.

I really wouldn't know about the 45 or 48 degree bank thing. I haven't taken the E-6 over 40 except in a FCF. Wouldn't want anyone to spill their lasagne.

Oklahoma is flat.

Tornados are not cool (and neither is Oklahoma :thumbdn_1:thumbdn_1.)

The plane turns gray by itself if you don't wash it. The white is there for a reason.

AND, I've spent a total of 11 days underway on a ship, I've never been shot at, and I have ~1000 hours of heavy jet time. ;)

Wow, it took you nine days to come up with that?! I knew you TACAMO guys were slow but jeez..........;)

Just so you know, I have you beat for underway time, just 5 days.......:D