• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Breitling custom watches

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
what's wrong with healthy? I like 'em thick myself, less likely to break!

That's up there with "more cushion for the pushin'" or "more motion for the ocean;" and otherwise unelaborate excuse for having made some stupid mistakes with fat women.

"But not like there's anything wrong with that!" :)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Reminds me of the old "difference betwen a Moped and Fat Chick" joke...

sarnav

moped

It goes along the lines of "fat chicks are like mopeds, fun to ride once in a while just don't let your friends catch you".

for some reason this topic always reminds me of "pork the pig" or the rodeo game, both very wrong but fun nonetheless

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Fat girls don't deserve sex, because they bring nothing to the table. If you tag a fatty, all you are doing is lowering the status quo and letting them know that it is ok to eat everything and shop at Lane Bryant.
Just my .02...

MasterBates

And Lane Bryant crap is not cheap. Something about having to be kevlar reinforced...

And yes, there are stores for women BEYOND that size. Been in once. NEVER AGAIN... :eek:

MasterBates

Hard to find watches that fit when forearms are so fat there is no discernible wrist. But yes, they have watches in "bigger sizes" (women styles, in LAAARGE band sizes)

They also have rings to fit fat fingers. Like size 13-16 rings.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
They also have rings to fit fat fingers. Like size 13-16 rings.

Reason #456 not to get married...You find yourself shopping in a "special store" for your girlfriend's engagment ring.:D