• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyLonghorn

I resent that running 50 miles a week comment. I used to run that much, and it certainly was still quite intense, I assure you.

NavyLonghorn

Speaking of OCS, I think I should be sleeping extra now, cause Im pretty sure that for the month before 21FEB I'll sleep about two hours a night!

kevin

navylonghorn, who the hell were you running from? calm down, i actually wasnt implying that it isnt intense or it's pansyish or whatever. if id been running even a couple miles a week instead of just powerlifting, the transition right now wouldnt be quite so painful. the point i was referring to is women going to the gym...99% of them are there to change their bodies, not try and be all star runners for the next marathon. but they believe running endlessly is the means to getting those results, which is simply not the best way. however:

"you can only run for so long; sooner or later you have to turn around and fight" -anonymous

Meridiani

Originally posted by NavyLonghorn
I think I should be sleeping extra now, cause Im pretty sure that for the month before 21FEB I'll sleep about two hours a night!

LOL, I know exactly what you mean.
icon_smile.gif

NavyLonghorn

I wasn't actually offended about the running comment Kevin. I'm infact almost impossible to upset, I promise.

Lis4Lady.. will you be my wife?

kevin

lis4lady: dont make that mistake!!!...dont marry longhorn, marry me! he's a cheating bastard. trust me, ive known him forever. just give me a chance?

Meridiani

Jason, your sister is a cutie-pie. Oh, and I think "Shotgun" is a pretty funny callsign for CDR Wedding as well.
icon_smile.gif

kevin

let see...check, check, check, check..and check. well that does it, im good material.

kevin

both good ones, but i think grade A is better...it's just slightly more demeaning.

jaerose

Meridiani, thanks! Fortunately she doesn't look like her big bubby. That callsign has to be one of the better ones, but it was probably pretty obvious.

Lis4Lady, yes, I went to DPU for 2.5 years, then transferred to UINDY (which is 5 minutes from my house) after some family issues caused me to have about a 46% attendance at DPU. Gorgeous school and I really liked it...for the most part =) I was/am a Phi Delta Theta there. After I went there I took a semester off (at which point I decided to join the Navy), then changed my major to Physics at UINDY (from Bio/Chem double).

Anyone got any tips for the website? I'm trying to learn HTML and what kind of info do you think I should include on it...the stuff above? I basically started it so my sis and family can jump online and see what I'm doing in P-cola, or wherever the Navy sends me =)

JR
www.jdroseberry.info

jaerose

Oh, Lis4Lady, I forgot to tell you that slavery in the US was outlawed in 1863 (sounds like that's what you want, right?)...=) Kevin, your callsign could be 'Rosie,' although that's my nickname...but for you it refers to the Jetson's Robotic Maid =)

JR
www.jdroseberry.info

Status
Not open for further replies.