• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spsiratt

24 April OCS
Marines hate the Air Force? When did this happen? Just kidding. I've had a lot of Marine friends over the years and there's always a lot of joking back and forth. The only one I never really could come back at was when a friend's father who was a Marine LtCol asked me if I'd had any military service. When I said I was currently active duty AF he replied, "No, I said 'military' service." What the hell do you say to that? All in good fun. I'm sure I'll get some extra attention from the Marine DIs at OCS though. Woohoo!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Reply with "Ever used your brain before?"

DO NOT DO THAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE! There is always interservice rivalry. The Marines are bullheaded idiots who think their **** doesn't stink, the Air Force are lazy premadonnas, the Army just can't quite be Marines, and the Navy, well, nothing wrong with the Navy ;-)

Nah, in all seriousness, it's just rivalry. It's healthy, as long as it is taken in stride.

kevin

right back at you, bastard. dont get all bitter just cause you couldnt keep up with me with lis4lady. actually, if it makes you feel any better, we're not getting engaged after all. it was that whole "ive never met you before" thing.

splendid_splinter

HMLA flyer
man... chip. you're killing me. how long does it take you to put that $hit together? do you have like a rough draft and then a final copy? i mean, who talks like that? who wants to be around someone that talks like that? you see.. this is how these jet guys really are. picture him talking that jibberish with his flight suit zipped all the way up and his nose plugged and you'll get the full effect.

and as far as all this friendly rivalry $hit, that's gay... i'm just kicking you in the nuts because you are feeling way to freakin good about yourself, man. it's no wonder they call you cowchip, you're typing bull$hit all the time.. actually, i'm surprised you are able to type at all considering you have one hand knifing through a thesaurus and the other stroking yourself..

jaerose

Originally posted by NavyLonghorn
I hate you Kevin. Equally.

That was great...it cracked me up. Everyone looked at me like I was/am retarded for just laughing out of the blue. I don't know why, it just struck me funny.

JR
propeller_125.gif

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dennis Miller said something like "I don't hate people because of the color of their skin. I get to know them first, then hate them for a better reason." Not an exact quote, but something like that :)

chiplee

Registered Boozer
pilot
Originally posted by splendid_splinter
man... chip. you're killing me. how long does it take you to put that $hit together? do you have like a rough draft and then a final copy? i mean, who talks like that? who wants to be around someone that talks like that? you see.. this is how these jet guys really are. picture him talking that jibberish with his flight suit zipped all the way up and his nose plugged and you'll get the full effect.

and as far as all this friendly rivalry $hit, that's gay... i'm just kicking you in the nuts because you are feeling way to freakin good about yourself, man. it's no wonder they call you cowchip, you're typing bull$hit all the time.. actually, i'm surprised you are able to type at all considering you have one hand knifing through a thesaurus and the other stroking yourself..

I'll take your sidestep from the subject as a surrender and drop it. You're right no one talks like this, but I'm not talking I'm writing. [sarcasm]Again, I've let you down. What little I gleaned from college offends you, and makes you dislike me. 'Tell you what, I'm so terribly sorry that I'll make an extra effort to dumb down everything I write when there's a chance you might read it, just so I'm slack jawed and cool enough to meet your standards.[/sarcasm] I take your comments about the thesaurus and rough draft and all as quite a compliment, sincerely. Like I said my degree is in English so it's nice that you think I learned something. [sarcastic arrogance]I can help you with that some time too if you'd like to look over a few things. Sentence structure, usage, diction. Any time man[/sarcastic arrogance] <-----see that's where I don't really mean it and I'm just saying it to be an ass. Normally I'd assume someone might grasp that concept on their own but you seem pretty special.

NavyLonghorn

Sorry Liz, you have to be lady like if you want your way into my heart. Cutting things does not count as lady like.. unless its the vegitables you are about to put in my dinner.

Just kidding before any lady out there gets too offended.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the post is is officially getting out of hand... can't we all just get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.