• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
wOW .... I leave this post for one minute and come back only to find everyone fighting over the chic (hehehehehe)! This is truly a stress reliever .... nice to see we can all still have fun. And oh yeah ... Liz, by the way ...... I can sing so I COULD put Mustangable lovely words to song ....... (hehehehe)

kevin

lislady...no no no no!!
[kevin inserts foot in mouth].
what i meant was you must come from good genetic stock.
[kevin smiles as he realizes he pulled that out of his arse in no time]
you know youre the only woman for me
[he then uncrosses his fingers]
im not currently looking at other women on the street!!! that was before i met you!
["what a line" he thinks to himself]
i think it's great that you decided to get that tattoo!
[kevin wonders why in the blue hell anyone would tattoo their measurements on their forehead]

"And oh yeah ... Liz, by the way ...... I can sing so I COULD put Mustangable lovely words to song ....... (hehehehe)"

spin, dont even try it....this is a three way between longhorn liz and myself..no room for a fourth party!

AviatorMR239

How funny would it be if one of those guys hooked up with Liz and she was their NFO... as heard on a typical sortie:

"do you knwo where you are going?"
"yes dear"
"are you sure you don't want to radio for directions to the next waypoint?"
"yes dear"
"are you sure we have enough fuel for that"
"yes dear"
"does this flight suit make me look fat?"
"no dear"
"do you want me to show you how a carrier landing should look?"
"yes dear"

we would all know who wears the proverbial pants in that cockpit relationship

Meridiani

Originally posted by AviatorMR239
How funny would it be if one of those guys hooked up with Liz and she was their NFO... as heard on a typical sortie:

Uh, yeah. Except "Liz" is an Intel selectee, not an NFO.

I guess I'm the only one that looks at people's user profiles.
tongue_125.gif

jaerose

Lis, when you say debriefing...do you mean 'de-pantsing' (is that a word?) them? Just kidding...but let me be the first to christen you with a callsign (even though you're not aviation). Due to artistic posturing that took place in order to win your favor, I think that from this day forward we shall call ye 'Muse!' What do you all think?

JR

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Here ye here ye ,,,,,,,,, I second that motion! And I have to say ..... I'm friggin glad the power came back on (I'm in NY) ..... Was anyone else in the Blackout of 2003???

Status
Not open for further replies.